We have great opportunity for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join our London team, to work on a wide range of projects, including housing, regeneration, education, commercial, care and health sectors.
The successful candidate will:
• Be working within our Cost Consultancy, Project Management and Employer's Agent group
* Be experienced in pre-contract budgets and cost plans
• Actively participate in co-ordinating with other group members as part of a multi-skilled team (both internally and externally)
• Day to day management and execution of project work and training, collaborating and mentoring colleagues
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 3 years experience post-qualification
• Membership of RICS or equivalent and depth of knowledge commensurate with a senior Quantity Surveyor position
• Project Quantity Surveyor background
* Experience in housing would be advantageous
• Project Management
• Team player with ability to lead and mentor small teams
Baily Garner is an equal opportunities employer.